About the Authors
- Athma A. Pai, Carolyn E. Cain, Orna Mizrahi-Man, Jean-Baptiste Veyrieras, Jacob F. Degner, Daniel J. Gaffney, Joseph K. Pickrell, Matthew Stephens, Jonathan K. Pritchard, Yoav Gilad
- Department of Human Genetics, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Sherryl De Leon, Noah Lewellen, Daniel J. Gaffney
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Jean-Baptiste Veyrieras, Jonathan K. Pritchard
- BioMiningLabs, Lyon, France
- Jacob F. Degner
- Committee on Genetics, Genomics, and Systems Biology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Matthew Stephens
- Department of Statistics, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Email: email@example.com (AA Pai)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (JK Pritchard)
- Email: email@example.com (Y Gilad)
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Conceived and designed the experiments: AA Pai, JK Pritchard, Y Gilad. Led data collection and performed experiments: AA Pai. Assisted in performing the experiments: S De Leon, N Lewellen. Collected the PolII ChIP-seq data: CE Cain. Analyzed the data: AA Pai. Assisted in analysis and contributed analysis tools: OMizrahi-Man, J-B Veyrieras, JF Degner, DJ Gaffney, JK Pickrell. Helped develop the statistical methods: M Stephens. Wrote the manuscript with input from all authors: AA Pai, JK Pritchard, Y Gilad. Jointly supervised the project: JK Pritchard, Y Gilad.