About the Authors
- Stephen C. J. Parker, Jared Gartner, Isabel Cardenas-Navia, Xiaomu Wei, Hatice Ozel Abaan, Subramanian S. Ajay, Nancy F. Hansen, James C. Mullikin, Yardena Samuels, Elliott H. Margulies
- National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
- Lingyun Song, Gregory E. Crawford
- Institute for Genome Sciences and Policy, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
- Umesh K. Bhanot
- Department of Pathology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, United States of America
- J. Keith Killian, Yevgeniy Gindin, Robert L. Walker, Paul S. Meltzer, Steven A. Rosenberg
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
- Yevgeniy Gindin
- Graduate Program in Bioinformatics, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Terrence S. Furey
- Department of Genetics, Department of Biology, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, and Carolina Center for Genome Sciences, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States of America
The authors have read the journal's policy and have the following conflicts: EHM is an employee of Illumina Inc.; however, this work was performed in entirety prior to taking this new position.
Conceived and designed the experiments: SCJP GEC YS EHM. Wrote the paper: SCJP YS EHM. Performed computational experiments on genomic variants: SCJP SSA NFH JCM EHM. Performed wet-lab experiments on genomic variants: ICN XW HOA UKB SAR JG YS. Generated and processed DNaseI hypersensitivity data: LS TSF GEC. Generated and processed aCGH results: JKK YG RLW PSM.