About the Authors
- Je-Hyuk Lee, Jin Billy Li, George M. Church
- Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- In-Hyun Park, George Q. Daley
- Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children's Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Yuan Gao
- Center for the Study of Biological Complexity, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia, United States of America
- Zhe Li, Kun Zhang
- Department of Bioengineering, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California, United States of America
- Email: gmc[at]harvard.edu (GMC)
- Email: email@example.com (J-HL)
George M. Church is the president and CEO of the Personal Genome Project at Harvard Medical School.
Conceived and designed the experiments: JHL IHP KZ. Performed the experiments: JHL IHP. Analyzed the data: JHL IHP. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: JHL IHP JBL ZL KZ. Wrote the paper: JHL IHP. Performed Illumina sequencing: YG. Oversaw the generation of induced pluripotent stem cells: GQD. Oversaw the project: GMC.