About the Authors
- Chris Church, Angela Lee, Lee Moir, Mohamed M. Quwailid, Roger D. Cox
- MRC Harwell, Metabolism and Inflammation, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Harwell, United Kingdom
- Sheena Lee, James S. McTaggart, Frances M. Ashcroft
- Henry Wellcome Centre for Gene Function, Department of Physiology, Anatomy, and Genetics, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Eleanor A. L. Bagg, Thomas Gerken, Jasmin Mecinović, Christopher J. Schofield
- Chemistry Research Laboratory and Oxford Centre for Integrative Systems Biology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Robert Deacon
- Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
CJS is a co-founder of ReOx, a company that aims to exploit discoveries on the hypoxic response for therapeutic benefit.
Conceived and designed the experiments: CC CJS FMA RDC. Performed the experiments: CC SL EALB JSM RD TG AL LM JM MMQ. Analyzed the data: CC SL EALB JSM RD TG AL JM MMQ CJS FMA RDC. Wrote the paper: CC EALB CJS FMA RDC.