About the Authors
- Keyan Zhao, María José Aranzana, Sung Kim, Chunlao Tang, Christopher Toomajian, Honggang Zheng, Magnus Nordborg
- Molecular and Computational Biology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Clare Lister, Chikako Shindo, Caroline Dean
- Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, John Innes Centre, Norwich, United Kingdom
- Paul Marjoram
- Department of Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
C. Dean, P. Marjoram, and M. Nordborg designed and directed the overall project. M. J. Aranzana, C. Tang, C. Toomajian, and H. Zheng generated the candidate locus genotypes. M. J. Aranzana, C. Lister, C. Shindo, C. Tang, and H. Zheng generated the phenotypes. C. Lister and C. Shindo carried out the linkage mapping studies. K. Zhao, M. J. Aranzana, S. Kim, C. Toomajian, P. Marjoram, and M. Nordborg analyzed the data. K. Zhao and M. Nordborg wrote the paper.